Level 2 Certificate and Diploma in Rail Engineering
Course Information Sheet
This qualification will give individuals the skills and knowledge required to start a career in the railway sector. It is suitable for individuals who are new to the railway sector or are currently working in the railway sector and would like to attain a formal qualification.
The qualification is achieved by completing a set of mandatory and optional units including the following:
- Working in the rail engineering industry
- Rail engineering principles
- Rail engineering practices
- Working Effectively as a Rail Track Engineering Operative
- Complying with Safety Requirements and Statutory Regulations
- Using and Interpreting Engineering and Documentation Data
- Restore Rail Switches and Crossing to Operational Condition
- Restore Plain Line Track Geometry to Operational Condition
- Undertake Replacement of Permanent Way Assets and Components
Job Interviews and Job Opportunities Attached to This Course!